What is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit?
The ACH debit method allows you to transfer funds by electronical debit (electronically withdraw funds from) your bank account.
To make a payment by debit transfer, all you need to do is supply us with your banking information (i.e. your bank’s Routing Transit Number (RTN) and your account number at your bank. It’s just that simple!.
Benefits of ACH Debit
Making payments with ACH debit makes your life easier. By signing up for the service, you can let things happen automatically and electronically. You’re more likely to pay important bills on time.
- No need to remember to make payments
- No need to write checks
- No need to get payments in the mail and pay postage.
- No need to wait for the postal service to deliver items or worry about lost items.
- Easier to track payments since payee names appear on your bank statement or financial software.
- Easier on the environment
Take advantage of this payment option by filling out the form below and returning it the bright.net North Office.
N012 County Road 17D
Okolona, Ohio 43545
Click HERE to access the form